BERU was founded as a spark plug factory by Julius Behr and Albert Ruprecht in 1912. The company's headquarters are located in Ludwigsburg, Germany. BERU has been acquired by BorgWarner in 2010.
The BERU brand has a proud history of technical innovation and product development. Today, it provides quality parts to the world's leading car manufacturers and the aftermarket.
21 globally-networked technology centers enable breakthroughs in advanced technology, innovation and OE matching quality to the aftermarket.
Almost all OE-manufacturers of automobiles, commercial vehicles and engines are BorgWarner customers.
Drive Motors is the official distributor of BERU brand in Armenia.